Saturday, April 12, 2008

i've met my match....


Ahoy there! well i'm back in Britain. A proper blog will follow about what i learned on my trip to seattle and can bring back to enrich the Moot community etc. But first the important story of Patrick the cat whisperer and Bucky one of his six rescue cats! What you cannot quite see in the photo is that Patrick is wearing a hat with ears! This might be the secret of his powers, as he can get Bucky to give him Hi Fives, and other tricks. I met Patrick and Bucky on my last day in Seattle down at Pike Place Market; and where as i felt i learned lots from Karen and the Cota community etc etc, really i wonder if my time would have been better spent hanging out with Patrick learning how to Hi Five cats? just a thought....
(last animal related blog from me i promise ;))